Here are some suggestions to ensure you get the best and longest life out of your flowers:
- Please cut the sleeve off the flowers, do NOT pull off.
- Water should have 1 teaspoon of Janola and 1 teaspoon of sugar mixed in.
- Cut the bottom 1cm off the flower stem and immerse QUICKLY in your vase of water.
- With Roses, you must cut the stem under water in your vase so they will not breath any air.
- If your rose heads droop, bash the bottom 2cm of the stem and place in boiling water for 5 minutes.
Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.